Mineral Blush Powder

Mineral Blush Powder

Presperse, Inc.

Posted: March 18, 2009 13:42 PM CDT

This talc-free, mineral blush powder contains natural Arctic oils and extracts and provides a flush of color with a healthy natural glow.

Application: Color

Formula Procedure

Combine A in order. Combine only 80% of the pigments, using the remaining 20% to adjust the color shade to standard and pass through a pulverizer twice. Draw down powder phase and check for streaking. If needed, re-pulverize until evenly dispersed. Add C to AB and hand mix well, until evenly dispersed (do not pulverize).

{supplier.supplier_enabled=true,
supplier.company_brochure=*** NULL ***,
dir=CBR,
supplier.skin_buyer=false,
cbrFormula.company_id=2212,
supplier.gci_supplier=true,
supplier.cbr_legacy_id=SUPPRES,
supplier.cbr_buyer=true,
supplier.origin_directory=S,
supplier.created_by=*** NULL ***,
cbrFormula.procedure=Combine A in order. Combine only 80% of the pigments,
using the remaining 20% to adjust the color shade to standard and pass through a pulverizer twice. Draw down powder phase and check for streaking. If needed,
re-pulverize until evenly dispersed. Add C to AB and hand mix well,
until evenly dispersed (do not pulverize).,
cbrFormula.formula_id=187,
supplier.bold_listing=false,
cbrFormula.formula_name=Mineral Blush Powder,
supplier.comments=*** NULL ***,
supplier.companyLogoLowProduct=null,
cbrFormula.createDate=March 18,
2009 13:42 PM CDT,
cbrFormula.featured=false,
supplier.blacklist=,
cbrFormula.narrative=This talc-free,
mineral blush powder contains natural Arctic oils and extracts and provides a flush of color with a healthy natural glow.,
supplier.id=2212,
cbrFormula.formula_category_id=5,
supplier.aptify_id=557,
supplier.company_logo_low=*** NULL ***,
supplier.abbreviation=*** NULL ***,
supplier.company_photo_low=*** NULL ***,
supplier.company_id=2212,
cbrFormula.allow_sample_requests=false,
supplier.registration_page=*** NULL ***,
supplier.skin_supplier=false,
supplier.company_name=Presperse,
Inc.,
supplier.primary_user_id=26419,
cbrFormula.patent_issue=*** NULL ***,
supplier.ffm_legacy_id=*** NULL ***,
supplier.status=A,
supplier.gci_legacy_id=486,
supplier.ffm_supplier=false,
cbrFormula.status=A,
supplier.company_photo_hi=*** NULL ***,
cbrFormula.categoryName=Color,
supplier.sort_name=Presperse,
Inc.,
supplier.ffm_buyer=false,
supplier.company_logo_hi=*** NULL ***,
supplier.description=Presperse has been dedicated to serving the Cosmetic and Personal Care industry for over 25 years. With our winning combination of innovative product technology,
outstanding technical support,
plus global logistics,
we can service any location throughout the world. Our experience in Color Cosmetics,
Skin Care,
Hair Care,
and Personal Care technologies allows us to help solve customer formulation problems and develop new applications for our materials. At Presperse,
we are dedicated to being your premier global supplier of new products and advanced technologies to meet the challenges emerging in today’s global marketplace.,
cbrFormula.packaging_recommendation=*** NULL ***,
supplier.cbr_supplier=true,
supplier.last_updated=December 18,
2015 14:57 PM CST,
supplier.gci_buyer=true,
supplier.buyer_access_code=*** NULL ***,
supplier.primary_contact_id=5176,
cbrFormula.patent_number=*** NULL ***,
cbrFormula.created_by=*** NULL ***,
supplier.skin_legacy_id=6906564,
supplier.create_date=February 19,
2009 18:49 PM CST}